Monochromatic Suicide Monochromatic Suicide

Tsk Tsk

Hey Anthony!! Well it looks to me as if the reviews you received are farely negative. What I find strange about that is the fact that the video is at 2.71 right now... The reviews make it sound like this... "video"... should have been blammed to the bloody depths of hell. You forgot to give Gary Jules ( whatever his name was ) credit. I know you messed the submition up at first so you were hasty to re-submit it. OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS! I liked the shading.. But at I said before, pointless short video that looks like it is meant to be a practice for fading. This seems to be rated higher that other "videos" you have done, so congrads. DO BETTER, and don't forget to credit me when I help.
P.S. I am proud to say I did not help in any way with this one pal.

Colorblind Colorblind

Yay!

I liked it.....

Khey Khey

This is going on my#1 favorite spot.

Excellent job, I've never seen anything else like it on newgrounds. I love how random and gory yet depressing it is. You are a genious and you better make more!!!

The Dangling Conversation The Dangling Conversation

Sweet.

I liked your style man..it was pretty cool to watch how the hings were formed...work on the guy walking though.. and one more thing...GOD THAT WAS BORING. Good Job.

baby wise baby wise

at first i had high hopes..

THEN!!!!! it continued. sorry about your gf (im asuming means girlfriend) but that video was a bunch of emo crap..im glad if it helped you..but you should have warned us it sucked.

IfIOnlyCoppedSomeBrain IfIOnlyCoppedSomeBrain

Good stuff!

This stuff deserves front page!! I love this stuff.. and when i gave it 5 it was at 4.12!!!! wow!! good job and i am glad that good videos are still accepted on newgrounds!

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Good Job

I love hat song and i am amazed you could do such a good video out of stick figures! go lennigrad and congradulations. 5!!

Reaper 2 Reaper 2

NICE

I hope you get into university soon so you can finish this masterpiece. one of the best graphics jobs i've ever seen. music would improve it and other than that it was great.

Barney Poop 10 Barney Poop 10

Very Funny

You guys are doing a great job of keeping these interesting:D. i can't wait to see how you make #4 as captivating!

RipVanWinkle responds:

And we are very glad that you enjoy it! As for the next one, The Mystic Kiss IV will be a new direction in this series...

[ The End ] [ The End ]

Wow.

This is the first video I gave a 5 that wasn't a song ( magical trevor ) or gory ( Death Rain ). Good animation and nice idea. I didn't understand some parts ( the monk cliff diving ) but it was still pretty good.