Monochromatic Suicide Monochromatic Suicide

Tsk Tsk

Hey Anthony!! Well it looks to me as if the reviews you received are farely negative. What I find strange about that is the fact that the video is at 2.71 right now... The reviews make it sound like this... "video"... should have been blammed to the bloody depths of hell. You forgot to give Gary Jules ( whatever his name was ) credit. I know you messed the submition up at first so you were hasty to re-submit it. OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS! I liked the shading.. But at I said before, pointless short video that looks like it is meant to be a practice for fading. This seems to be rated higher that other "videos" you have done, so congrads. DO BETTER, and don't forget to credit me when I help.
P.S. I am proud to say I did not help in any way with this one pal.

Colorblind Colorblind

Yay!

I liked it.....

Khey Khey

This is going on my#1 favorite spot.

Excellent job, I've never seen anything else like it on newgrounds. I love how random and gory yet depressing it is. You are a genious and you better make more!!!

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

Yay!

You've always been my favorite flash artist. I just wanted to let you know that you do great work and I always look forward to see how you find ways to confuse me with different objects and ranting purple dragons!!!